ACT360 Module 2 Critical Thinking
Complete the following two questions. Submit journal entries in an Excel file and written segments in an MS Word document. For written answers, please make sure your responses are well-written, formatted per CSUGlobal guidelines for APA Style, and have proper citation(s), if needed.
As auditor for Banquo & Associates, you have been assigned to check Duncan Corporation’s computation of earnings per share for the current year. The controller, Mac Beth, has supplied you with the following computations.
Common shares issued and outstanding:
Beginning of year
End of year
Earnings per share:
= $2.72 per share
You have developed the following additional information.
1. There are no other equity securities in addition to the common shares.
2. There are no options or warrants outstanding to purchase common shares.
3. There are no convertible debt securities.
4. Activity in common shares during the year was as follows.
Outstanding, Jan. 1
Treasury shares acquired, Oct. 1
Shares reissued, Dec. 1
Outstanding, Dec. 31
1. On the basis of the information above, do you agree with the controller’s computation of earnings per share for the year? If you disagree, prepare a revised computation of earnings per share
2. Assume the same facts as those presented above, except that options had been issued to purchase 140,000 shares of common stock at $10 per share. These options were outstanding at the beginning of the year, and none had been exercised or canceled during the year. The average market price of the common shares during the year was $25, and the ending market price was $35. What earnings per share amounts will be reported?
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.