ind an apparel company of your choice. Please select a publicly traded company so that you can utilize public information available through library databases and other online sources. Please prepare a term paper answering to the following questions supported with reasonable arguments supported by appropriate information from reliable source. Please refer to the points assigned to each question to determine the depth of discussion and length of answer.
1. Identify management roles and responsibilities by drawing an organizational chart, and explaining briefly the responsibility of each position(10 points)
2. How is this company positioned in the market? Critique the positioning of the company by analyzing the below characters of the company and its products.
2a. Who are the target customers? (3 points)
2b. What is the retail format and structure? (3 points)
2c. What are the products that they sell? Are they profitable products? Why? (3 points)
2d. How does the company effectively or ineffectively compete with similar companies? Compare the products and prices with the competitors and identify competitive advantage(s) or disadvantage(s). (6 points)
3. 3a. Synthesize information on merchandise planning and control, such as measures of productivity, profit and loss statements, and inventory management strategies. (10 points)
3b. How would you evaluate the performance of this company? Explain why. (5 points)
3c. What can the company do to enhance its performance in the market? (15 points)
4. Explain the company’s sourcing practice and philosophy behind it. Evaluate its sourcing practice and explain how it aligns with the need to adopt sustainability in the apparel industry. (15 points)
5. Provide two examples of the company’s integrated marketing communication (e.g., advertisement, public relation, social media, sales promotion), one effective and the other one ineffective.
5a. Describe the effective communication. Why is it effective? (3 points)
5b. Describe the ineffective communication. Why is it ineffective? Explain why. (3 points)
5c. What can the company do to enhance communication with consumers? Develop a specific strategy. (9 points)
6. Find information on the level of customer service that the company provides. Evaluate whether or not it is an appropriate level of customer service. In other words, does the company’s level of service meet the expectation of the target customers? Explain why. (9 points)
7. What did you learn from this project?(6 points)
The post Apparel Company first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.