Assessment Task You will be acting as a team of consultants to a fictional global technology firm. In all aspects, the firm is comparable to Google.
Your task is to produce a report to advise the organisation’s Australian unit (a business comparable to Google Australia) on what should be done to effectively manage employees. This assignment requires you to do research.
Your task is to draw on organisational Bbhaviour theory and use it to critically analyse key issues concerning the management of employees at your fictional business and make recommendations to improve its performance with respect to the management of employees.
In the report you need to
: • Briefly describe the fictional firm
• Identify and analyse four key issues concerning the management of its employees
• Provide recommendations The report should have the following sections:
1. Title page
2. Table of contents
3. Introduction o State the purpose of the report. o Briefly describe your fictional business. Choose a name for it and in your description focus on aspects relevant to your subsequent analysis. For instance, we know motivation is contingent on the types of employees. If you choose to talk about motivation, you might describe the type of employees at your fictional business. o Provide a brief overview of the report.
4. Issue analysis and recommendation o Identify and analyse four (4) key issues concerning the management of employees. Analyse each key issue using one organisational behaviour theory or concept. The issues selected must be spread across at least 3 of the subject’s modules. For each of the identified key issues, provide recommendations for the Australian unit of the fictional business. Explain and clarify using concrete examples. 2 o For each of the identified key issues, briefly describe the chosen theory or concept, then explain in detail why and how it is relevant for the management of employees of your fictional business.
Finally, draw specific and actionable recommendations. For instance, you may identify employee motivation as one key issue. To analyse the issue, you might select one motivation theory from Module 3. You would briefly describe the theory. You would then explain in detail why this theory is relevant for the employees of your fictional business, and how you will use the theory to improve motivation.
Finally, you would draw specific and actionable recommendations for the Australian unit of your fictional business.
5. Conclusion. Summarise the report findings. 6. Reference list. You need to use the APA 6th Referencing style. As a general guide, coverage of each of the four issues (with recommendations) should be roughly equal in word count.
The conclusion should be approximately 10% of the length of the paper. The introduction will likely be longer than a standard 10% of the paper because it needs to include a detailed description of your fictional business.
You MUST consult and reference a minimum of ten (10) academic articles to support your analysis
Length: A maximum of 4,000 words (+/- 10%) (Title page, table of contents and reference list are excluded from the word count. In-text citations are included.)
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.