1. A young male, is afflicted with a muscle wasting disease. His mother’s two brothers also had the disease. No other family members (his father, his father’s relatives, his mother, or his mother’s female relatives) have the disease. Is this muscle wasting disease (A) autosomal or sex-linked, and (B) dominant or recessive? Defend your answers.
2. Your friend is consuming a wide variety of medications. Because of a very bad drug interaction, the secretion of both antidiuretic hormone and aldosterone is suddenly increased. How will these two hormones modify water and sodium reuptake by the kidney and the volume of your friend’s urine output? Explain your answer. Page 11 of 11
3. Explain why the role of oxytocin in labor is an example of positive feedback. Do any other roles of oxytocin exhibit this same principle?
4. List the four classic symptoms of inflammation and describe the biologic cause of each.
5. Draw/diagram a Punnett square in which, upper case Hh represents two sets of genes (alleles) for a female with hazel eyes, Hazel eyes female and lower case hh represents two sets of genes (alleles) for a brown-eyes male. Note that upper case H represents a dominant trait— hazel eyes and lower-case h represents the recessive trait—brown eyes. In this scenario, the female is hazel-eyed in appearance (phenotype) and the male is browneyed in appearance (phenotype). i) Given that the female carries both genes (alleles), that is H and h, for hazel eyes, explain why her appearance is hazel eyes. ii) Next, draw a Punnett square for the offspring that could be produced from the union of this female Hh and this male hh. iii) After drawing the Punnett square, discuss the phenotypes (appearances) of the fourrepresentative offspring whose genotypes are provided in the Punnett Square.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.