1. Students are required to do both (book and power point presentation)
2. Organize and compile your work into a book presentation (Comb binding)
3. Book presentation guidelines:
• Use A4 paper (single sided printing ONLY)
• Font style size 12 Times New Roman
• Margin Normal
• Line spacing Multiple at 1.5
• All pages should be numbered
• Assignment front page lay out: BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTERS
2 Patient’s biodata
• Sex, religion, marital status, occupation,
• Date of admission, provisional diagnosis, date of surgery
3 Family and social history
• Family illness
• Congenital, risk factors,
• Monthly income
4 Past medical/surgical history
• Current medication, supplements
5 Patient assessment
• Subjective data (symptoms onset, duration, risk factors)
• Objective data (chief complaints, obtained data- vital signs)
6 Important terms pertaining case
7 Diagnosis and surgery performed
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Etiology, clinical manifestations
8 Physical assessment done + date performed
9 Investigation done + result
• Interpretation of finding + normal value comparisons
• Nursing management
• Nursing care plan with relevant nursing diagnosis
11 Discharge planning
• Provide health education given post operatively
13 APA references
The post Book presentation first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.