Case Study: Evaluating Ashford University Institutional and Program Outcomes . Prior to completing this assignment, read the Ashford University Institutional Outcomes located on the Syllabus page for this course. Additionally, read the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Program Outcomes (pg. 248) located within the Online Undergraduate Programs section of the Ashford University 2013-2014 Academic Catalog.
After reviewing the information provided above, you will create a two- to three-page case study focusing on professional and personal scenarios (they can be real or hypothetical) in which you evaluate your learning as it contributes to the overall attainment of Ashford University’s institutional outcomes and the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program outcomes.
In the body of your paper:
1. Discuss the Ashford University institutional outcomes and the program outcomes by identifying their relevance to a profession in psychology.
2. Create one personal life example and one career example in which you wrestle with personal challenges and an ethical dilemma (e.g., a client or research subject reveals compromising information about a friend or family member who also happens to be someone you know in a personal/social context).
3. After identifying the problem, include a section wherein you address each of the following prior to making a decision about a course of action:
• From your point of view, what is the problem?
• From the point of view of other individuals, what is the problem?
•What are the options? What are potential consequences of the options?
• What are the risks of each potential solution?
• What are the risks of not resolving the challenges effectively?
• What evidence/data do you have to assist you in decision making?
4. Apply the competencies gained at Ashford University (from the institutional and program outcomes) to identify the preferred resolutions to the situations you identified in #2 above. Select at least three competencies that are most relevant to your scenarios. Be specific in your discussion of the scenarios and provide details demonstrating professional problem solving in your case study .
5. Conclude the case study with how you resolved the problem (the outcome) and what you learned while at Ashford University that assisted you in deciding on an effective resolution. You may also identify additional competencies used to resolve the problem that are not included in the institutional and program outcomes.
6. Utilize at least one scholarly source as a basis for the evidence you will use to rationalize the decision-making process. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Case Study
1. Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following: a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
4. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.