Final Paper Criteria & Topic Guide/Outline
· APA Format (to include title page, content, references; must be properly formatted)
· 5 pages of content (title page and references not included)
· Thesis statement in intro and conclusion
· 2 Correlating variables with 3 supporting factors
· Minimum of 5 references (text may be used but does not count as part of the 5)
· References must be empirical, scholarly, peer reviewed (access via Library Guides).
· Choose a topic of interest; there should be a balance of interest and challenge. Be sure you can manage the topic (avoid too complex, too broad, and too specialized topics; i.e., disorders, therapeutic approaches). Your topic should be developed within the context of Adjustment.
· Once you have a topic, you can as yourself questions to help you develop your hypothesis
· You will then turn your questions into solid claims and organize into a thesis statement
· You may then begin your research to find support/references for your thesis statement and claims (which you will make throughout the body of your work).
· Once you have gathered enough research you may begin to write J
Example of topic to thesis development:
1. Topic: Authenticity and Self-Image Development
2. Supports: increased self-esteem, enhanced life satisfaction, strengthened autonomy and self-efficacy
3. Thesis statement: Research has shown that Authenticity and self-image development co-vary significantly. Greater authenticity has been associated with positive factors of self-image such as (A) increased self-esteem, (B) enhanced life satisfaction, and (C) strengthened autonomy and self-efficacy.
The content of your paper should include:
Introduction – in your intro you will be letting the reader know what your paper will contain. This will include your thesis statement.
Research supporting A – this paragraph/section should focus on the first in the order of factors you stated in your thesis statement. Be sure to end this paragraph/section with a transition sentence.
Research supporting B – 2nd supporting factor; be sure to transition.
Research Supporting C – 3rd supporting factor; be sure to transition to conclusion.
Conclusion – You will restate your thesis statement and bring your paper to a smooth close
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.