Aslin’s models of environmental influence
Refer to the five models of environmental influence in Figure 1.1. For each example below, fill in the correct type of environmental influence.
Child Growth Development and Language Class week 1
1. Angela’s parents have done leg exercises with her every day. At 10-months-old, she starts to walk independently. This is an example of ___________________.
2. For his 10th birthday, Jordan’s parents buy him a ping-pong table. By the time he is 11-years-old, he is quite good at the game. This is an example of ______________________ .
3. At age 14, Adam notices that his voice is starting to change. This is an example of ______________________ .
4. Tamara’s mother made sure to eat very nutritiously while she was pregnant. Also, her parents have always fed her extremely healthy food. Although her parents are both under 5 1⁄2 feet tall, Tamara grows to be 5 feet and 10 inches. This is an example of _________________ .
5. Maria is born deaf. Around 6 months of age she begins to babble, however this behavior soon begins to fade. In this example, _________________ did not occur as expected.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.