Coca Cola Is The Chosen Company, Refer to web-site of Coca Cola: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/content/dam/journey/us/en/private/fileassets/pdf/2019/annual-shareholders-meeting/2018-Annual-Report-on-Form-10-K.pdf and access its annual reports (Form 10 K) filings.
Data for year ending December 31, 2018 should be used for this project.
Answer the following questions and give page references from company’s annual reports for your answers if any.
1. Who is the independent auditor of your company? Who pays that auditor?
2. How much is the total stockholders’ equity for the most recent year reported?
3. Report the change in total assets over the two most recent years reported.
4. Describe one interesting piece of information for external user that is included in the management’s discussion and analysis. Why do you think it is interesting?
5. Did the gross profit change over the reported years? How much were the changes?
6. How much is the total inventory for the reported years? Do you think the company has enough inventories? Why?
7. State and describe one accounting principle (GAAP) used or followed by the company. What action of your company would have violated that principle?
8. Which method(s) of inventory valuation the company uses? Can your company choose LIFO method for tax purposes without changing accounting method for reporting inventory?
9. What methods of depreciation are used by your company?
10. How much property, plant and equipment was purchased in the most recent year reported?
11. For the most recent year-end reported:
(i) What is the number of shares authorized?
(ii) What is the number of shares issued?
(iii) What is the number of shares outstanding?
12. On the year-end date of the most recent year reported, if your company had declared and distributed ten percent stock dividends for common stock, how many shares would have been distributed? Get Online Writing Help
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.