Make sure no plagiarism on it please attach the proof of plagiarism percent also make sure you write it as an international student.
Paper 2 (20% of Total Grade)
Each student will choose a topic from below and to write a 6-8 page descriptive paper discussing the importance the Management concept, evidence of how/when organizations apply the concept, and examples of impact or best practices.
• Applying Contemporary Motivation Theories in the workplace
• Effective strategies for communicating and working in teams
• Compare and contrast contemporary Leadership Theories
• (10%) Focus, Purpose, Thesis: The paper expresses a clear and appropriate purpose.
• (30%) Ideas, Support, and Development: The paper presents ideas and examples supporting the purpose of the paper. Ideas and support are consistent and cohesive.
• (30%) Structure Organization: The paper flows and follows a sequential order.
• (10%) Audience, Tone, and Point of View: The paper has a clear tone and is directed to describe the concept to an audience of college students.
• (5%) Sentence Structure (Grammar): The paper contains complete sentences with few grammatical errors.
• (5%) Mechanics and Presentation: The paper has few punctuation, spelling, and other errors.
• (10%) Vocabulary and Word Usage: The paper uses college level diction and appropriate terminology from the course.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.