College Women’s Self Image & the Influence of Social Media
Methodology Outline with Headings
Headings for this Assignment:
Measurement and Instrumentation
Human Subjects Considerations
Internal and External Validity
Explanation of Issues
• In the first section of the Methodology, in one paragraph, explain your research question and hypothesis summarizing prior research to justify your research topic. Be very clear when succinctly explaining your research question. (Level 1 heading)
• APA style throughout the paper (Including Headings)
• Organization of paper
• Clarity of writing and statements
• Follow the APA Manual Guidelines for style, flow, and citations
Influence of Context and Assumptions
• In the Research Design section, identify the proposed research method (experiment, quasi-experiment, survey, A-B-A-B, single case design, survey, mixed-methods, etc.) Explain why you chose the design. (Level 2 heading)
• In the Sampling section, describe the sampling method (e.g., random, convenience, purposive, stratified, cluster, systematic, mixed, etc.) and explain why you chose the method. Identify study site and anticipated problems in procuring subjects. Describe the recruitment and selection process of subjects. (Level 2 heading)
• In the Measurement and Instrumentation section, identify dependent and independent variables. Describe the operational definition of each variable and how they will be measured. Describe your measures (standardized measures are recommended, provide references for each if used). Discuss the reliability and validity of the measures used. Describe the data collection method in detail. (i.e., Will you conduct a survey? Use secondary data? When will individuals be asked?) (Level 2 heading)
• In the Human Subjects Considerations section, describe procedures to be taken to protect research subjects; identify areas of potential harm and specific measures to ameliorate harm. (Level 1 heading)
• In the Internal and External Validity section, discuss EACH (sampling, measurement, and design) threat and why you think it is or isn’t a threat to your study. How are the threats controlled? (Level 1 heading)
• In the Study Limitations section, discuss the potential limitations of the study (sampling, ethical, political, feasibility). Focus on methodological limitations. (Level 1 heading)
Conclusions and Related Outcomes
• What do you think the Conclusions of this proposed study will be?
• What are the practice and policy implications be if your hypotheses are supported?
• What might be the implications for practice and policy be if your hypotheses are NOT supported?
• What other issues might need investigating when focusing on your research question?
• What are your conclusions concerning your proposed research topic, question, professional practice, policy, and research? (Level 1 heading)
These are comments from the instructor from the previous problem statement & literature review that I have submitted in the “materials” section:
A cover page needs to be APA. Running head: COLLEGE WOMEN’S SELF IMAGE, the title of the paper, your name, and the name of the university only.
Cite everything! Remember, the more citations the better.
There should be empirical articles related to the research.
The sampling section should use more studies to get a more diverse view of the types of sampling methods used.
There are opportunities for citation conclusions.
Click Here To Download
The post Conclusions and Related Outcomes appeared first on AssignmentHub.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.