This Assignment is not due until Unit 8, but you can get a head start now.
Applying the Marketing Mix
The following Course Outcomes are assessed in this Assignment:
MT450-4: Evaluate the Marketing Mix for a product.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Choose one of the ASG products from one of the three product lines provided for the youth product line for ages 10 and up or children’s products for ages 5–9. Do some investigation as to the current marketing mix of the children’s or youth product line you chose using the CSR database information and evaluate the marketing mix as you ascertain it to be for the products.
· Determine the existing marketing mix (i.e., the four P’s) for the children’s or youth version of the product line you chose.
· Evaluate the existing marketing mix. Are each of the 4 P’s what they should be based on the CSR database information, pricelist, reading, and your research online? Should ASG consider geofencing for promotion and possibly partnerships for greater promotion and distribution of their product line you chose?
· Choose a brand’s product that directly competes with your chosen ASG youth or children’s product. How does the competition’s product 4 P’s compare?
· ASG is considering changing their distribution (place) and channel strategy. Analyze the CSR database and determine what changes might be recommended based on your analysis.
· Recommend improvements to the current marketing mix of the chosen ASG youth or children’s product, explaining your reasoning for each of the four P’s based on the market, competition research, the CSR database, and price list.
· Support your contentions with data provided, your Internet research, and your readings.
In a minimum 500-word expository essay in APA format and citation style with additional title and reference pages, address the following checklist items and requirements.
Make sure to also address the following requirements:
· Use APA format and citation style and include an additional reference and title page.
· Limit the use of direct quotations; instead, paraphrase and cite the author’s work.
· Use Standard English and demonstrate superior organization, and use communication that is highly ordered, logical, and unified.
· Use correct spelling and grammar.
· Reinforce your personal opinions with outside viable references, and cite all works using APA citation style.
Access the required CSR Database
You may also access as needed: ASG Background
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.