Prepare a list of four (4) Back-up and Disaster Recovery vendors.
Provide a brief description of their services.
Create a grid of them and compare and contrast them.
(2) Disaster Recovery – AWS Outage
Disaster Recovery Preparedness
At 9:45 AM (PST) on February 28, 2017, Amazon reported a severe degradation with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Many companies and organizations rely on AWS for their infrastructure. As a result, the incident created a highly-deprecated experience for customers.
Many companies engineering teams worked through this outage and restored services using an alternate site.
Companies are continuously enhancing/improving their back-up and disaster recovery readiness. Organizations learned from this incident to mitigate the risks associated with large scale outages from their service providers.
Using Internet resources, research and answer the following questions using MS Word/PDF:
1. When did the AWS outage start and how long did it last?
2. What was the root-cause of the outage?
3. About how many sites were effected and what are some names of the larger companies?
4. When was the last time AWS was down prior to this incident and what was the root-cause?
5. Has AWS been down since this incident? If so, when, for how long, and what was the root-cause of the outage?
6. What can AWS do to prevent an outage again?
7. Briefly describe the AWS Shared Responsibility Model
8. What can a customer of AWS do to continue uninterrupted computer operations?
9. See this link on Barracuda Security for AWS: https://www.barracuda.com/programs/aws
If you were a customer of AWS, would you consider implementing Barracuda Security for AWS? What security features and why?
10. Prepare a high-level diagram of the AWS infrastructure and pinpoint in the diagram where the root-cause of the security vulnerability occurred.
Grading – 15 Points broken down as follows:
– 5 Points – The details in Deliverable 1
– 10 Points – The details in Deliverable 2
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.