Labor Unions and Collective Bargaining
· Explore the role of labor unions.
· Describe the basic union structure and organized labor’s strategies for a stronger movement.
· Discuss laws affecting collective bargaining.
· Summarize the formation of bargaining units and the collective bargaining process.
· Describe the grievance procedure in a union environment.
· Explain union decertification.
Internal Employee Relations.
· Explain the concept of employment at will.
· Describe the concept of discipline and summarize disciplinary action.
· Discuss employment termination of various occupational groups.
· Explain the use of ombudspersons and alternative dispute resolution.
· Describe transfers, promotions, resignations, and retirements as factors involved in internal employee relations.
1. Define employment at will. Are there legal exceptions to the employment-at-will doctrine? How can employers protect themselves from wrongful discharge lawsuits? Discuss
2. What is collective bargaining? What is involved in the collective bargaining process?
– essay form (narrative form) no Bullet points should not to be used
– at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing
– 2 outside scholarly or professional source related to human resource management.
– APA formatting and citation should be used.
– Textbook : Title: Human Resource Management , ISBN: 9780134739724 Authors: Martocchio Publisher: Pearson Edition: 15TH 19
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.