Ethical Issue Scholarly Paper
Purpose of Assignment
1. To present a balanced view of an ethical issue; to clearly articulate both sides of an ethical issue;
2. To identify an ethical framework, model, theory, or set of principles and describe its application to an ethical issue.
• Choose an ethical issue in health care and/or nursing. State why this issue is of importance to society.
• Clearly state your evidence-based position as a nurse on this issue. Identify the values (personal, professional, and/or institutional) underpinning your position.
• Clearly state at least one other position (or “side”) to this issue. This position also needs to be grounded in the evidence. Speculate as to the values (personal, professional, and/or institutional) underpinning this opposing position.
• Include a discussion describing the use of an ethical framework, model, theory, or the ethical principles to support your position on this issue.
• Conclude with a brief summary as to why you believe your position is the best position on this issue.
• Paper should be eight to ten pages in length, excluding the title page and references list.
Content of Paper (70%)
• Each element of the assignment guidelines is addressed.
• Paper integrates material from the textbook, course references and/or other scholarly sources including at least four peer-reviewed journals.
• Critical inquiry, analysis, and synthesis are evident.
Scholarly Format of Paper (30%)
• The paper:
o is clearly written;
o is within page limit;
o contains accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
o adheres to APA (7th edition) format.
Helpful Hints for Getting Started:
• When choosing an issue, look for one that is currently being debated. Consider what you have heard, seen or read online, on the TV news, in newspapers, and at your workplace.
• For a review of course content related to values (personal, professional, and/or institutional) refer to Unit 3: Values Clarification and Development.
• For a review of course content related to ethical frameworks, models, theories, or the ethical principles, refer to Unit 6: Ethical Theories in Nursing.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.