• Examine the Affordable Care Act provisions from the government website and from the Kaiser.edu website in the readings. Watch the Films on Demand choices for the week.
• Pick one of the provisions for the Accountable Care Act. (Provisions include the elimination of health plan caps; elimination of the pre-existing illness clause to access health plan coverage, the ability to cover young adults up to the age of 26 on a parental health plan, reducing health care fraud, etc. There are many choices!)
• Design a fact sheet or brochure of at least one page that discusses the need for this specific provision and how this provision now helps people seeking health care services.
• See the Supplemental Resources for examples of fact sheets and possible templates to use for your own assignment.
• Feel free to use a brochure template, color, and clip art with your fact sheet. Be sure to include the actual provision.
• Discuss why the provision was needed.
• Determine what effect this provision has had on individuals and on health care organizations.
• Create this fact sheet/brochure for an audience that is just starting to understand the ACA. You are trying to create an educational fact sheet that will provide the information needed for this audience.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.