Facilitator Training Program*
Scenario: You have been asked to create a training program for adult education facilitators or corporate trainers who have no previous experience in distance education. The training program must include the key elements for developing distance learning facilitator skills. The training audience (trainees) will consist of higher education faculty members or corporate trainers.
Create a training program for distance learning facilitator trainees. The training program will be provided to trainees and used by trainers in a distance learning environment. You may choose to focus the learning on training higher education facilitators or corporate trainers. Ensure that you develop this training program from the point of view of a trainee; you may use a combination of text, visuals, videos, podcasts, and/or narrations. Use links, screen shots, tables, and other graphics to address the needs of trainees.
Include each of the following parts in your program.
Part I – Vital Information in the Facilitator Training
It is recommended that you begin this section of the Facilitator Training Program in Week 2.
• Training program audience. Identify your audience clearly.
o What are the assumed current skill sets?
o What are the assumed current experiences?
o What is the assumed level of current knowledge?
• Create the training program goals.
• Create measureable objectives for the training program objectives.
• Create a summative assessment for the trainees based on the following questions:
o How will you measure the success of the trainees?
o How will you measure the success of your program?
Part II – Facilitator Skills and Instructional Materials
It is recommended that you begin this section of the Facilitator Training Program in Week 3.
• Identify the skills needed for effective distance learning facilitators.
o What skills are needed to create effective distance learning?
o What strategies might you use to present these skills to facilitators?
• Describe the phases of development for distance learning facilitators.
o Clearly describe the phases of development.
o Identify transition between stages, where appropriate.
• Identify the theories of distance learning.
o Provide a clear description of theories of distance learning.
o Provide examples of how the different theories apply to different scenarios.
• Describe the theories for engaging distance learners.
o Provide a clear description of the theories of engagement.
o Provide several examples of the application of each theory.
Part III – Technology Tools
It is recommended that you begin this section of the Facilitator Training Program in Week 4. Remember to focus on the learning and needs of the trainee.
• Learning platform (LMS/CMS) used by the distance learning faculty for facilitating their classes
o Provide a clear definition of which system is used, LMS or CMS.
o Identify the processes facilitators will use to do the following:
• Present information, such as lectures or videos
• Conduct class discussions
• Conduct private discussions
• Receive assignments
• Provide assignment feedback and grades
• Include at least three different technology or media tools that engage and enhance student learning, such as the following:
o Visuals and infographics
o Games and simulations
• Provide a minimum of three different technology tools for student collaboration, such as the following:
o The classroom learning platform to be used
o Skype, Apple® FaceTime®, or other teleconferencing tools
o Mobile computing
• Include a clear description of how each technology or media tool will engage students and enhance their learning.
Part IV – Issues and Classroom Management
It is recommended that you begin this section of the Facilitator Training Program in Week 5. Remember to focus on the learning and needs of the trainee
• Include a description of the different distance learners.
o Prior learning experiences: nontraditional learners
• Include a description of the differences between synchronous and asynchronous facilitation skills.
• Provide a minimum of three technology management issues and resolutions.
• Incorporate classroom management issues and resolutions.
o Learner feedback
o Challenging behaviors
• Inappropriate posts
• Lack of participation or engagement
Include APA citations, where appropriate.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.