Guidelines for the Field Experience Requirement
You must “attend” at least 1 policy events, at least approximately 1 hour in length. Attendance of at least one of these events must be in-person.
Online health policy events/ webinars will be posted from which you may choose. In addition, you may identify your own online policy events, but please check with your instructor to make sure the events you choose are eligible for field hours.
1. At each event, take notes, and then write up an account and analysis of each event, using the template for field experience logs (below), and the Field Experience Rubric posted on Moodle.
Field Log Guidelines
As a way of demonstrating completion of this course requirement, you must submit, in writing, field logs that detail certain aspects of the event. The template for field experience logs is below.
· Each event log should be three to five double-spaced pages of text.
· Provide only a brief summary of the event itself.
· The analysis section should be 600 to 800 words, and be the most developed component of the report. In the analysis section, you can write about the process of policy being made at this event, and/or you can write about the actual health policy issue being discussed/considered.
· Your analysis should reference at least three sources. They can be from the learning materials in this course or other sources, but should be current (within the last 3 months).
· Use APA format for citations and references.
· Examples of logs are posted on Moodle.
Template for Field Experience Logs
· The name of the event/meeting and who has sponsored it.
· Describe the steps taken in preparation for the event (beyond listening or attending the event).
· Place, date, time, and length of hearing/meeting/event.
· Topic under discussion.
· Names of participants and their titles (to the extent you can get them).
· Brief description of the testimony/meeting/event. (If more than one issue is presented, discuss a sampling of issues.)
· Analysis of the health policy issue and its implications for healthcare. Integrate course content and readings in your analysis. This section should be approximately 500 to 750 words.
Field Experience Rubric
|Summarizes:1. Name of event and sponsors. Preparation steps taken (beyond listening or attending the event).2. Place, date, time, length of event.3. Topic under discussion.4. Names participants.5. Brief description of event.6. Submitted on time (every other week).||25|
|Describes and analyzes the health policy issue and its implications for health care.||25|
|Integrates course content and readings into analysis||25|
|Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting|
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.