In an essay of 1200–1500 words, answer the following questions regarding the legal framework that regulates recruitment and selection practices in the workplace.
1. What are the major types of legislation that affect recruitment and selection in a non-unionized workplace in your jurisdiction? For each piece of legislation, summarize the major rights and obligations it provides relevant to recruitment and selection. Include both substantive and procedural provisions in your list. (600–800 words)
2. Why is such legislation necessary? Your answer should include some discussion about conflicting interests in employment relationships and how employers can use recruitment and selection to advance their interests. (300–350 words)
3. How have these legal provisions positively impacted society, and where do they fall short? Do they offer meaningful protections to workers? Why or why not? (300–350 words)
Before You Begin
1. Your answer should be approximately 1200–1500 words in length.
2. To reduce the length of your response, you may use point form to list specific information that relates to sections of legislation. Otherwise, use complete sentences and paragraphs.
3. Use headings to clearly indicate which parts of this assignment you are answering in each section of your essay. Ensure that your response directly addresses all components of the questions that are asked.
4. Common-sense responses or opinions alone are not sufficient. Your answer must demonstrate knowledge of the course materials and be based upon or reference an authority.
5. Clearly reference any information that you quote directly or paraphrase, including material you find in the online Study Guide.
All quotations and sources of ideas should be identified by way of in-text citations and a reference list. You must also acknowledge information you paraphrase (i.e., information you glean from a source and put into your own words), including material from the Study Guide or other course materials.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.