As part of NUR444 you will be completing an interview with a Healthcare Leader at your place of employment (or another healthcare organization) or at a practicum site.
• Create your paper in APA format with a title page and a reference list.
1. The finished paper should be 2-3 pages long not including the title page or reference list page. Therefore, the complete paper should be 4-5 pages in length, including the separate Title and References pages.
• Please include an Introduction statement including the following:
1. When did the interview take place?
2. Where did the interview take place?
3. How long did the interview take?
4. Who did you interview?
What is their role in their organization?
5. Was anyone else in the room for the interview?
• List the Interview Questions with the Interviewee’s Responses (see below).
• Please include a closing, Reflection statement/summary of the interview including:
1. Were you comfortable in the interview process?
2. What is the most important thing you learned from the interview regarding leadership qualities or traits?
3. Were you surprised by any of the responses?
4. Did the interview process change your view of leaders?
5. Will you include anything you learned (in the interview) in your current nursing practice?
6. Include at least 2 APA citations in your Reflection summary.
These citations must be from peer-reviewed journals, not from a book or internet site or internet journal or company brief or position statement. You can use books and other pertinent sources but remember to include and upload your required peer-reviewed journal articles
• The APA citations/sources can be related to the interview process, leadership traits in general, nurse leader traits, etc.
• You must also upload a copy of each peer-reviewed journal article cited and listed in the reference list when you submit your paper.
The following are the questions I would like you to ask in the interview. Of course, you can add in additional questions with responses if you would like to.
1. What are the most important decisions you make as a leader of your organization or department?
2. How do you encourage creative thinking within your organization or department?
3. Where do the best ideas come from in your organization or department?
4. Which is most important to your organization—mission, core values or vision?
5. How do you help a new employee understand the culture of your organization or department?
6. What is one characteristic that you believe every leader should possess?
7. What is the biggest challenge facing leaders today?
8. What is one mistake you witness leaders making more frequently than others?
9. What is the one behavior or trait that you have seen derail more leaders’ careers?
10. What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into becoming a better leader?
11. What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
12. What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
NUR 444: Leadership Interview Assignment/Paper Grading Criteria
Paper is 2 to 3 pages in length, not including the title page or reference page.
Correct grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation.
Adheres to APA format.
Peer-reviewed journal articles are uploaded/attached to the paper submission. 5
Introduction statement includes all required components.
Interview questions listed with responses listed.
Reflection statement is substantial and addresses all required elements.
• At least 2 citations in the Reflection summary (from peer-reviewed journals).
• Adheres to APA format. 10
The post Leadership Interview first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.