Week 7 Quiz (Multiple Choice)
1. (TCO E) _____ controls stop a person from acting.
2. (TCO E) A _____ is a situation in which a hacker attempts to disrupt the network by sending messages to the network that prevent normal users’ messages from being processed.
3. (TCO E) Your organization has decided to host a web server that will be accessible by the public. Organizational leadership is concerned about the web server being compromised and thus allowing the remaining network to be compromised. You want to come up with a solution to host the secure the web server internally, but still protect your network. What should you do?
4. (TCO F) The traditional network design approach does not work well for ____ networks.
5. (TCO F) Which of the following would not be a type of circuit that needs to be considered when planning for technology design capacity?
6. (TCO F) Which of the following are not costs that are generally considered during the cost assessment stage of the network design process?
7. (TCO G) ____ refers to keeping track of the operation of network circuits to make sure they are working properly.
8. (TCO G) _____ is a simple method that can help identify computers/devices or communication circuits that have higher-than-average error or usage rates.
9. (TCO G) A _____ is an organizational department that is responsible for monitoring and fixing overall network problems.
10. (TCO G) Service Level Agreements (SLA) are significant for what reason?
The post Mis 589 week 7 quiz (10 multiple choice) devry appeared first on EssayBishop.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.