Please respond to each question 2-3 sentences
1) What is your insight on feminism
2) Bostock v. Clayton what is this case about
3) What is the definition of an “intersex” individual?
4)What is the “modern paradigm of care” for intersex individuals? How does it compare to how intersex individuals were typically treated prior to the 1960s?
5)What does the report allege are the physical and psychological consequences of the modern paradigm of care?
6) In the case Rutgers, What does the Court say about the judiciary’s role in creating social change in America, especially relative to the legislative branch?
7) What are Paula Ettelbrick’s arguments against same-sex marriage? Why is she concerned about the focus of the LGBTQ activist community on that issue?
8) Goodridge? What “test” or “standard” does the dissent say the Court is in fact using? On what constitutional principles does the Court rule in Obergefell?
9) What do the dissents in Obergefell – particularly Roberts’ dissent – say about the the role of the judiciary in our political system?
10)What does Wollstonecraft say about physical differences between men and women?
11)How does Wollstonecraft argue it will also be to the benefit of men and children if women share in the rights and responsibilities left only to men?
12)What does de Beauvoir mean by “one is not born, but rather becomes, a woman”?
13) Women are approximately half the population, so one can’t argue they have been discriminated against because they are a minority (compared to, for example, Black people in the United States, or Jews in many countries). What does de Beauvoir say about how it has come to be that men are able to dominate women, given women are half of the population?
14) What does Monique Wittig mean when she says a feminist is someone who fights for the disappearance of women as a class (363)?
15) What does Wittig mean when she says the concept of “lesbian” is beyond the categories of sex (365)?
16) Think about the bias in medicine video in relation to Beauvioir’s The Second Sex. How do Beauvoir’s observations relate to the issues in that video?
17) How does Butler explain her claim that gender is “performative”? 1
18) What does Caster Semenya’s situation have to say about biological definitions of “male” and “female”?
Click Here To Download
The post Please respond to each question 2-3 sentences appeared first on AssignmentHub.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.