|BSB50215 Diploma of Business
|Establish systems that support innovation
|Idea pitch demonstration
|Practical case scenario brief analysis
Principles of Assessment
|Based on Clauses 1.8 – 1.12 from the Australian Standards Quality Assurance’s (ASQA) Standards for Registered Training Organizations (RTO) 2015, the learner would be assessed based on the following principles:
Fairness – (1) the individual learner’s needs are considered in the assessment process, (2) where appropriate, reasonable adjustments are applied by the RTO to take into account the individual leaner’s needs and, (3) the RTO informs the leaner about the assessment process, and provides the learner with the opportunity to challenge the result of the assessment and be reassessed if necessary.
Flexibility – assessment is flexible to the individual learner by; (1) reflecting the learner’s needs, (2) assessing competencies held by the learner no matter how or where they have been acquired and, (3) the unit of competency and associated assessment requirements, and the individual.
Validity – (1) requires that assessment against the unit/s of competency and the associated assessment requirements covers the broad range of skills and knowledge, (2) assessment of knowledge and skills is integrated with their practical application, (3) assessment to be based on evidence that demonstrates that a learner could demonstrate these skills and knowledge in other similar situations and, (4) judgement of competence is based on evidence of learner performance that is aligned to the unit/s of competency and associated assessment requirements.
Reliability – evidence presented for assessment is consistently interpreted and assessment results are comparable irrespective of the assessor conducting the assessment.
|Resources required for this Assessment
|· All documents must be created using Microsoft Office suites i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Upon completion, submit the assessment via the student learning management system to your trainer along with the completed assessment coversheet.
· Refer the notes on eLearning to answer the tasks
· Any additional material will be provided by Trainer
Procedures and Specifications of the Assessment
Learners are required to achieve an understanding of how the Australian government support the innovation growth in the country through its ‘The Innovation Connections’ initiative.
Choosing from a selection of case studies located in the Moodle (folder labelled BSBINN501 case studies), Learners are to provide an idea pitch to senior management (your trainer would undertake this role) to propose an innovative idea for the selected company to consider as part of its future business objectives.
Learners are to use the template within this assessment tool to develop a potential idea that could provide a new product/ service that is innovative within the local industry in Australia. This idea should not be happening currently here, but elements of it, or very similar projects could be happening outside of Australia or the company.
The idea pitch demonstration would lead the Learner to work through the process of developing an idea, pitch the idea proposal and obtain feedback on the areas presented which includes:
· Section 1 – Idea overview
· Section 2 – Measuring market potential
· Section 3 – The conceptual idea
· Section 4 – Value proposition
The idea pitch would be assessed based on criteria on the following:
· The criteria assessment is defined against the 4 sections which would have a ‘Yes’, ‘Pending’ and ‘No’ check boxes with a commentary column to provide additional information/ rationale to the evaluation.
· A scoring system would be tabulated according to the number of check boxes indicated during the evaluation step (as above) to derive a relative measure to ascertain the approval decision for the idea pitched. This would also include feedback and approval from senior management (your trainer would undertake this role).
The learner is required to then required to:
· explain how the new system supports innovation in the organisation
· explain the concepts and theories of change management including ways of introducing change in different organisational contexts and change management communication strategies
· explain the concepts and theories of innovation and how these link to innovation in practice
· explain techniques for generating, testing and evaluating concepts and options for new systems
· analyse the technical context in which the system is being developed
· outline the typical ways in which systems may present barriers to innovation.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.