Now, on the first day of Week 3 of the course, it is time to begin your intervention and journaling efforts.
Thoroughly ready through the requirements below and download the example below, then be sure to ask questions early so that you can be confident in your efforts.
Intervention Project Tracker Examples File (XLSX format)
-I will attach this down below.
Your intervention Tasks:
1. Each day (except for one day’s rest), you will journal and log your intervention experience. At the end of each this week, you will submit your journal and logs for grading. Each week will continue to build upon the previous.Your journal and log should adhere to the following:
2. Report any discomfort or cravings that you experience. When do you have these uncomfortable feelings? What cues seem to be associated with them? What are you thinking before, during and after they occur. What helped you change the behavior at that time? If you did not refrain from using the substance or exhibit the behavior, what happened?
3. Create a standardized manner you plan to track your progress daily (e.g., Subjective Units of Distress Scale (SUDS) ratings [0 – 100 or 0 – 10, where 0 represents no distress and 100 or 10 represents the most distress you ever experienced] to chart your thoughts and feelings at specific times during the day (e.g. morning, mid-afternoon, and evening).
4. Chart your distress three times per day, standardizing when and how you do, and then create and overall average for each day; or you can choose to input your three values each day on your graph. You will then input your daily, overall average rating into your graph. By the end of this assignment, you should have at least 18 points of data on your graph. Use the charting to identify triggers, patterns you may not have been aware of before, and facilitate new insight. Explore clinical tool options to help you 1) examine your thinking, feelings and responses each day; and 2) to identify and evaluate assumptions and core beliefs.
5. Using the information that you are learning in this course, discuss what you think may be the emotional and/or physiological basis for your discomfort or cravings.
6. Maximum length of each journal entry is 150 words (1/2 page double spaced so be concise), however, the length of your journal entries is likely to vary considerably day to day. I encourage you to identify themes or particular ways of tracking outcomes that can be shared with the class each week regarding the change/intervention process.
7. You are invited to discuss and seek support from your classmates each week regarding if and how you related to the various themes that come up. Brief comments related to your experiences may be provided to help you examine your metacognition and to explore options for addressing struggles. (e.g. Does anyone who began as a support person in your quest begin to sabotage efforts when his/her life begins to change as a result of your change? moments of displaced anger? Maybe at your professor? Consider clients who become angry at their clinicians when they are needing to make an important change. etc.) There will also be parallels drawn for how you think others either voluntarily or involuntarily trying to make changes (e.g. diet, substances, maladaptive behaviors, etc.) would be different than someone who is only asked to make a change for three weeks.
8. If you did not meet your goal of changing your particular behavior, continue your daily journal entries and describe what you are experiencing during your choice to forgo (didn’t exercise) your identified behavior, and identify why and what you chose to do instead; then make another attempt to intervene. (Every entry will contribute to your overall 5 points for the week)
Your last entry (#18) should demonstrate critical thinking—include about: 1) how this experience affected you, any insight you gained and how doing this exercise will affect your future work with clients in regard to diagnosis and treatment; 2) any ethical issues/dilemmas that you might have overlooked in the past but will now recognize; and 3) how you this experience will affect any negative responses you may encounter when you work with your future clients (e.g. resistance to change behaviors, anger, refusing to follow a treatment plan and/or prescription regiments, etc.). Finally, explain what you plan to do next. If you decide to resume the behavior that you are abstaining from; this is your choice and it will not affect your grade * Note maximum word limit is 250 words (1 page double spaced). You may write in first person for this assignment.
9. Each entry/weekly assignment should show continued improvement from any feedback given from your instructor. The final week should reveal your best work when compared to your first week’s entry.
Even though this is a personal journal, spelling, punctuation and grammar will be considered in grading. You will not be graded on whether you succeeded at changing your identified behavior for the entire three weeks. However, if you don’t meet your daily goal (e.g., didn’t exercise at all), you must still make daily journal entries and write about your experience. Most people will relapse or have difficulty applying the intervention to change their behavior at some point. It is what you learn that is most important.
You must be serious about changing your behavior. Feigned attempts will not be considered as fulfilling the requirements for this assignment.
Down below I will attach THE 7 DAYS that I did already and the tracker, I haven’t finishedit. It’s suppose to be a total of 18 DAYS
I’m doing it on reducing social media.
GET HOMEWORK HELP HERE ONLINE!
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.