Research Study Proposal Part I and Research Study Proposal Part II are one large assignment divided into two parts. This is the second part of your Research Study Proposal, which builds upon the work you completed in Part I.
Using the same topic you selected for Part I of your proposal, discuss all components denoted below. Use each numbered item as a required subheading in your paper.
1. Data Collection Procedures (Describe the step-by-step process you would use to collect your data?) (1 page minimum).
2. Data Analysis (Select two types of statistics you would use to analyze gathered data; not stats formula details, but which stats you would use) (1 page minimum).
3. Contribution to the Field (explain the benefits to individuals, groups and society as a whole of the study results. Example: Using the first hypothetical social psychology study from Part I, if we find that public awareness ads are associated with improved changes in attitudes toward the severely mentally ill might we use such study results as a means of advocating for Federal funding for expanding advertising efforts; or if study results show no to little association between ads and public attitude changes, might we better serve the severely ill by pursuing other means of reducing stigma? (1 page minimum)
4. Research Limitations (1/2 page minimum). Discuss limitations that you foresee in Part I and Part II of your Research Study Proposal. It may be helpful to review your Instructor feedback for Part I of this assignment.
5. Discussion (1/2 page minimum). Discuss and reflect on your conclusions of the research process and this assignment in its entirety.
The Research Study Proposal Part II must:
· Use each numbered item as a required subheading in your paper.
· Be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 full pages, size 12 font, Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.
· Be in APA format, including a title page and reference page.
· Be proofread and contain few to no grammar errors, misspellings, incorrect APA formatting, or typographical errors.
· Incorporate a minimum of three supportive scholarly citations and references to support content and conclusions.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.