XYZ an investment management company has given you the following share price data in the file “Datasets RP&IA 19-20.xlsx” (located under resource Datasets for midterm in Unit 3):
Dataset 1 consists of 5 years of daily share price data for all firms in the FTSE100
Dataset 2 consists of the next 5 years of daily share price data for all firms in the FTSE100
They have asked you to construct portfolios (detailed below) as part of an investment model building development programme:
From the data supplied, write a report on the exercise you have been asked to undertake. Your report must consist of two clearly marked sections that address the following tasks:
1. Create a low risk 10 share portfolio and a high risk 10 share portfolio based on Dataset 1
• Assess the performance of your portfolios based on Dataset 2
• Take the portfolio as an equal weighted combination of the shares in your portfolio
• It is the performance of your portfolio not the individual shares that matters.
• Relate your findings to the graphs, tables and theory as delivered in the lectures (use the slides). Do not try to find an “answer” on the internet, the exercise is designed to prevent that.
• You must fully explain your choice of shares, applying concepts and theories delivered in the module.
• You are not being assessed on whether or not your portfolios performed well but rather:
• the method by which you constructed the portfolios
• the presentation, clarity and understanding of the relationship to the module content that matters.
• Portfolios that have no clear rationale will receive a fail mark irrespective of their performance.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.