SocialWork Research in Practice II, Please note that this is a master level course so master level work. Please check the grammar and you have to use the reading that I have provided to you. You must answer all the questions that I post. Thank you.
post an evaluation of the evidence-based practice that you selected for Jake. Describe the practice and the evidence supporting it. Explain why you think this intervention is appropriate for Jake. Then provide an explanation for the supervisor regarding issues related to implementation. Identify two factors that you believe are necessary for successful implementation of the evidence-based practice and explain why. Then, identify two factors that you believe may hinder implementation and explain how you might mitigate these factors. Be sure to include APA citations and references.
Week 2 Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices Resources Readings
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2009c). Family psychoeducation: Getting started with evidence-based practices. Retrieved from http://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content/SMA09- 4423/GettingStarted-FP.pdf
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2009a). Family psychoeducation: Building your program. Retrieved from http://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content//SMA09- 4423/BuildingYourProgram-FP.pdf
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2009e). Family psychoeducation: Training frontline staff. Retrieved from http://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content/SMA09- 4423/TrainingFrontlineStaff-FP.pdf
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2009d). Family psychoeducation: The evidence. Retrieved from http://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content/SMA09- 4423/TheEvidence-FP.pdf
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2009b). Family psychoeducation: Evaluating your program. Retrieved from http://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content/SMA09- 4423/EvaluatingYourProgram-FP.pdf
• Child Welfare Information Gateway. (n.d.). Evidence-based practice for child abuse prevention. Retrieved from https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/preventing/evidence/
• Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Programs that work. Retrieved October 8, 2013, from http://www.promisingpractices.net/programs_indicator_list.asp ?indicatorid=7
• Promising Practices Network. (n. d.). Research in brief. Retrieved November 12, 2013, from http://www.promisingpractices.net/issuebriefs.asp
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Serv Week 2 Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices http://web.archive.org/web/20151010063916/http://www.nrepp. samhsa.gov/Courses/Implementations/resources/imp_course. Pdf
• (For review) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2018). Evidence-based practices resource center. Retrieved from https://www.samhsa.gov/ebp-resourcecenter
• The Campbell Collaboration. (n.d.). Retrieved from www.campbellcollaboration.org
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2013c). Levy family episode 2. [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.eduices Administration. (2012). A road map to implementing evidence-based programs.
Get Online Essay writing help on Social Work Research in Practice II
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.