Write a final paper about your strengths.
This paper will allow you to examine your strengths and develop a plan for moving forward.
I. What Do You Do Best?
· Of all the things you do well, which two do you do best and why?
· Which activities do you seem to pick up quickly and why?
· Which activities bring you the greatest satisfaction and why?
II. STRENGTHS FINDER Results
· What are your top five Signature Themes as identified by the Clifton STRENGTHS FINDER? Which theme resonates with you the most and why?
· Based on your Signature Themes, what should a manager/supervisor know about working with you and why?
· Based on your Signature Themes, what should a co-worker know about working with you and why?
· How can a manager/supervisor help you with your strengths more within your current role and why?
III. Celebrating Successes
· What was your most significant accomplishment in the past 12 months?
· When do you feel the most pride about your work?
· How do you like to be supported in your work?
IV. Applying Talents to the Role
· What things distract you from being positive, productive, or accurate?
· Which talents do you have that could benefit the team if you had better opportunities to use them?
· What steps could be taken to ensure you have an opportunity to apply your natural talents to your role?
· Submit a 5-page paper double spaced
· Use the questions and bullets above as the framework and outline of your paper.
· Please provide at least four (4) scholarly references to support your paper in addition to the STRENGTHSFINDER text.
· All references should be used as in-text citations.
· All work must be completed in APA format.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.