1) Using your own words, the first paragraph should introduce the article and the issue, which the author discusses/ DO NOT USE QUOTES
2) The second paragraph should explain the main point, followed by some of the important sub-points which the author discusses. The key to summary is to first read the article carefully and to then focus on the main message
3) The last paragraph should involve your CRITICAL THINKING about the article — be sure to have logical REASONS for your ARGUMENTATION. DO NOT JUST STATE YOUR FEELINGS
The following are some steps to remember when writing your summary:
1. Read the article carefully to determine the significance of each idea and how it is linked to other ideas.
2. Reread the article and highlight some of the important ideas
3. Write the introductory paragraph, mentioning the source and author at the beginning of the summary. In several sentences tell the reader what the whole selection is generally about
4. State the authors main idea without distorting those ideas or adding your own.
5. Decide which sub-points to include in your article and what to leave out.
6. Write your critical paragraph, identifying how you feel about the issue discussed and why. To avoid total subjectivity, try imagining that you like the other point of view and yet explain why it is incorrect. Be sure to consider a view point you do not agree with and deal with that view point so that your critical opinion is balanced. Do not just repeat your own view without critical argumentation.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.