To provide you with an opportunity to review and evaluate pre-existing strategic, business and operational plan, if available.
Activity 1. Review and evaluate your organisation’s (or one from your recent experiences) pre-existing strategic, business, and operational plans, if available. Does your organisation have a pre-existing strategic, business, and operational plan? Briefly describe it.
To provide you with an opportunity to analyse and interpret business vision, mission, values and objectives.
Attempt to locate the organisations vision statement (if you do not have one, your trainer/assessor will provide a sample). Describe it and any ways in which you think it could be altered.
2. What are the current objectives of the organisation? Can you think of any which could be implemented? Share your ideas on objectives that could be implemented.
To provide you with an opportunity to consult with key stakeholders; and review market requirements for the product or service, profile customer needs and research pricing options.
1. Consider who your key stakeholders are. Plan a consultation meeting where stakeholders will provide you with advice on how to shape the future of the business. What are their thoughts on organisational vision, mission, values and objectives? This must be observed by your trainer/assessor, or an approved third- party and the proof/evidence uploaded or sent to your trainer. Ensure to upload or send your trainer photographs of the activity taking place or ideally a video if the trainer is not present. It should detail what was done, when it was done, the time it was completed in, the completed actions and the overall outcome of the tasks.
2. What is an external environmental factor? List two external factors and explain how they could impact on the business plan?
3. What research should be conducted regarding pricing options before writing your business plan?
To provide you with an opportunity to develop performance objectives and measures through consultation with key stakeholders.
Activity 1. Based on the consultation plan developed in Activity 1C, perform the roles of manager and employee. This must be observed by your trainer/assessor, or an approved third-party and the proof/evidence uploaded or sent to your trainer. Discuss the changes required in employee performance to meet the needs of the strategic plan.
Provide examples of performance objectives which could be issued to your employees.
Ensure to upload or send your trainer photographs of the activity taking place or ideally a video if the trainer is not present. It should detail what was done, when it was done, the time it was completed in, the completed actions and the overall outcome of the tasks.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to identify financial, human and physical resource requirements for the business.
1. Identify three (3) forms of existing finance funds in your organisation or one from your recent experiences.
2. Provide two (2) examples of factors that a human resources audit should assess?
3. Provide three (3) examples of production facilities which should be considered when implementing a business plan.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to consider any permits or licenses that may be required for new activity.
1. If your company were to alter their address because of a change of location in the business plan, what steps would you need to take when updating ASIC?
2. Provide three (3) examples of factors you should cover in your code of practice. Briefly describe the approach you would take to the area.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to write business plan.
1. What are the components of a typical business plan? Briefly explain what should be included in each section.
2. Provide two (2) examples of benefits that can arise from writing a business plan and researching your industry.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to communicate business plan to all relevant parties and ensure understanding of performance requirements and timeframes.
1. Why should your marketing team conduct a media outlet analysis before sending out your business plan?
2. What steps should you work through to communicate your business plan?
3. Explain two (2) advantages of segmenting your stakeholders and employees?
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to ensure skilled labour is available to implement plan; and test performance measurement systems and refine, if necessary.
1. Develop a staffing plan to assess your current employees. Locate any statistics you have regarding their productivity.
2. List three (3) examples of benefits of performance measurement.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to ensure timely reports on all key aspects of the business are available, userfriendly and balanced in terms of financial and nonfinancial performance.
1. Discuss the aspects you should report on in a business report with yourtrainer assessor?
2. Why might suppliers take an interest in your business report?
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to report system failures, product failures and variances to the business plan as they occur.
1. What procedures currently exist in your organisation or one from your recent experiences, for reporting system or product failures? How could you apply a FRACAS to your organisation?
2. Provide three (3) examples of targets which could be set in a business plan that you could monitor for variances.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to analyse performance reports against planned objectives; and review performance indicators and refine if
1. What actions could you take to analyse the performance of an employee whose job role has changed within the period of their set performance
2. What performance indicators are used by your business or one from your recent experiences to measure performance? Discuss with your trainer/assessor how you feel these could be refined to meet the needs of the new business plan.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to ensure groups and individuals contributing to underperformance are coached and provide training where
1. What procedures are in place in your organisation, or one from your recent experiences to reduce under-performance? Are there any methods you think could be implemented to support those in the new business plan?
2. Describe two (2) benefits of one-on-one learning as a response to under- performance.
Objective To provide you with an opportunity to review system processes and work methods regularly as part of continuous improvement.
1. Does your business or one from your recent experiences currently have a procedure for the continuous improvement of system processes and work methods? Describe what they are and some improvements that have been made. If not, describe how CI could implemented in the workforce.
This Business Assessment has been solved by our Business experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.