Unit 10 Assignment
Unit 10 Assignment: Team Assignment
Teams have proprietary Discussion Boards and a chat room option to conduct team business. Sometimes teams choose alternative methods of communication, such as instant messaging or conference calls. If alternative team communication methods are used, all team members must agree to the methods and a summary/synopsis of what transpired during such meetings must be provided to all team members.
The individual final grade for a team Assignment will be based on both the team product and quality of individual contributions to the teamwork process. The team products will be evaluated using appropriate rubrics. The individual portion of the team Assignment will be assessed from team member feedback provided at the end of the Assignment using the peer evaluation form located in Doc Sharing. The forms are confidential, except, at your discretion, regarding discussion of ratings within the team. You are encouraged to check with your team members regarding your performance. The final points assigned for individual team participation is at the discretion of faculty, with the team peer evaluation as one source of information.
Please be sure to work and post in the Team Discussion Board, even if you employ other venues, i.e. chat or conference calls. Your instructor periodically reviews this area to determine how the team is working and what additional support he/she can provide to the team.
Keep in mind the importance of communication within all your courses at Kaplan: this importance is magnified with team assignment work. It is imperative that you communicate effectively and efficiently with your classmates during this assignment. Team cohesion and team synergy are very important for the success of the team project. You will be evaluated on your participation and contributions to the teamwork by your fellow peers, which could affect your final Assignment grade.
Access the team discussion board on the left hand navigation under Unit 10. Begin by posting an initial welcome to your team and share your contact information including your time zone and best form of contact (email, text, etc.), and best meeting day and time for you. This should be completed in Unit 9.
Use this area to collaborate as a team. Some suggestions for this area could include posting meeting minutes, your assignment contribution, suggestions, etc. It is best to communicate via the main contact platform selected by your team when posts are made which impact your contribution to the Assignment.
The minimum requirement is posting on two days; the first post should be made by Thursday of Unit 10.
The following Professional Competency Outcome is practiced and assessed in this Assignment:
PC-1.2:Contribute to team goals and objectives through active participation and collaboration.
1. Compare and contrast the following exchange rate systems:
A. fixed exchange rate system
B. floating exchange rate system
C. pegged exchange rate system
2. Thoroughly discuss the advantages of each system and explain how exchange rates are determined under each system.
3. Thoroughly discuss the disadvantages of each system and explain how exchange rates are determined under each system.
· Using Microsoft® Word®, your Team Assignment should be at least 3 pages in length, double spaced (excluding the Title page and the Reference page).
· The Assignment should include a highly developed purpose and viewpoint.
· It should also be written in Standard American English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
· There should be no evidence of plagiarism. If you are unsure what constitutes plagiarism, please review theKU plagiarism policy. References need to be cited in proper APA format. You can find numerous APA resources in the KU Writing Center Writing Reference Library on theResearch, Citation, and Plagiarism page.
Directions for submitting your Assignment
1. Create the document in Microsoft Word and save it as Team*-MT445 Assignment-Unit10.doc (Example: TeamA- MT445 Assignment-Unit10.doc).Upon completing this Team Assignment, please delegate one member of the team to submit the Assignment to the Unit 10 AssignmentDropbox by the end of Unit 10.
2. Individually, each member of the group completes the peer evaluation form and individually submits the peer evaluation to the Unit 10 AssignmentDropbox by the end of Unit 10.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.