One page 12 font and 2 slide presentation
i. look at the interview and find ways to improve
Jet’s Pizza Interview Questions and Answers
· Delivery drivers don’t take their job seriously when reporting back to work. They do other things like go to stores and buy stuff on company time.
· The equipment defaults and burns pizzas, to where more pizzas have to be made and we lose money on products we’re not selling.
· Workers not paying attention to how long pizzas have been in the baking oven, which causes customers to wait longer than their told time. With the wait time possibly being longer, we sometimes have to dish out free pizzas to those customers.
· Managers don’t keep it fair with every employee, with regarding more hours and more tip out money at the end of each shift.
· Talks happen often when members don’t do their job. I have high expectations for employees signing up for a job that requires measuring, knowing how to operate machinery, and being a team player. Breaks do happen often a lot with being in a pizzeria due to lots of downtimes. So being on track is hard. But I don’t give incentives to workers that don’t do their job. If they’re good people, I’ll help them a lot, if they’re bad, not worth my time.
· Let them know what to do. If your job title is weighing cheese, I expect you to weigh the cheese. If a manager is being reasonable with their demands of you, there’s no excuse to not listen. Things need to be done. I will talk to them like a normal human being, but if they continue to not listen and do what they want, I will send them home. If it’s a continuous situation, there will be a possible termination.
· I would say the only issue I have is not being able to give raises to those people that deserve it. Minimum wage goes up often, so when you have 16 lower-level workers working for you times $10 minimum wage, it’s a lot of money I have to dish out. If I had the chance, I would love to pay more upper-level management as well. Their job isn’t any easier than mine.
· Not recently, but I had a manager on staff that I trusted to work the register years ago, and he decided it was smart to steal money from the business. Because I keep track of where the money for the business goes, as well as the cameras, I caught him and he got fired on the spot. I will not allow stealing in my stores.
· To be proficient at knowing the product and recognizing it in front of you, as well as knowing how long it cooks for, takes approximately 2 months to master. It’s not hard to grab the prepared dough from the cooler along with the cheese, sauce, and toppings, it’s more like measuring what you’re putting on the pizza. Jet’s is known for the thick crust pizza, so we make sure during training that each person understands the different crusts, toppings, and sauce.
· People get the hang of repetition, and I believe that mastering everything with repetition can have someone master even before 2 months, it all depends on how well the person at the counter or in the back can know each difference.
· We as a pizzeria are open 7 days a week from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. Work meetings do happen before some shifts if needed, but we try to keep a positive atmosphere with getting the job and just overall having a good day. We don’t sit around a barbeque and talk about our job, we don’t have time since I have people working.
· Work meetings happen often when we have a team that won’t listen and keep fooling around, trust me I get it, we have downtime all the time, not every second of the day is done by making pizzas every minute. But I do expect my workers to keep up with prepping for the next day. Prepping takes a lot of time, and if they have a lot of that, they can work as a team and knock out the work when expected of them.
Not a single benefit. No yearly reviews.
You got a good discount on the food, and the boss was pretty flexible with you when you needed days off. This is a part-time job so there weren’t very many possible benefits to get here
Did not really get any benefits. I only got time off when requested. It obviously was not paid time off but it was really easy to get the time off.
There are none benefit packages through Jet’s Pizza
As a normal employee, there are no real benefits. The money, the laid back environment, free food, discounts when off the clock…is really all you can expect. Some of the managers that work tons of hours do get monthly bonuses, and the general manager can receive medical. Apparently, our owners are planning on allowing anyone working 35 hours or more to get medical, but it hasn’t happened yet.
There’s nothing really useful, no medical, even though it is a hazardous job you can easily cut off a finger, or throw your back out with half of the things you need to do there, but there’s no medical to help you if you do.
There are no benefit packages for working at Jet’s Pizza. Time off was easy to negotiate as the hours were very flexible, but even salary employees needed to work more hours than was contracted in order to justify time off.
The best thing would be the benefits offered to General Managers. Great flexibility in scheduling, paid vacation, full health benefits… But no 401k.
I worked at Jet’s Pizza part-time for less than a year
Pros-Occasional free pizza on the job
Cons-Good managers kept being driven away by even worse owners.
Managers act like teenagers and act inappropriately.
Hours, Pay, Owners, Overworked, Underpaid
terrible pay for the amount of work done, franchise owner destroyed the store from her throne though watching cameras and nitpicking
Smith, John; Owner of Jet’s Pizza in Flint area
Jet’s helps Rosewood and other hospitals
Jet’s article pertaining to the “All Black Lives matter” movement.
Let’s look at a simple example. Say your selected company is Wells Fargo. Your research would reveal that Wells Fargo has been dealing with a scandal where managers placed pressure on sales teams to meet unrealistic financial targets and the teams started behaving in unethical ways to meet the quotas or earn more money. One specific way we know the company teams were ineffective is because they were stressed and demonstrated unethical behavior. We may look at the ‘climate of trust’ in the team effectiveness model and make recommendations to Wells Fargo leadership based on the preferred way to function as a team in order to improve. Think of your class project group as a team of internal employees who have been tasked with analyzing how the company is currently behaving, and make recommendations for improvement.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.