Which of the following organism is iteroparous
Which of the following organism is iteroparous? (A) Pacific salmon fish (B) Virus (C) Bacteria (D) Humans
2. A microsimulation is— (A) Polyploidy (B) Addition of chromosome (C) Deletion of chromosome (D) Change in gene frequency
3. The limited period of sexual receptivity that occurs around the time of ovulation in all female mammals except humans is called— (A) Menstruation (B) Luteinization (C) Oogenesis (D) Estrus )
4. The rate and force of the heart-beat and the secretion of digestive glands are controlled by— (A) Central nervous system (B) Spinal nerves (C) Cranial nerves (D) Autonomic nervous system
5. A glycosidic bond is broken during digestion of— (A) Protein (B) Starch (C) Lipid (D) All the above
6. Postganglionic parasympathetic fibers are— (A) Adrenergic (B) Cholinergic (C) Both (A) and (B) (D) None of these
7. In glycosuria disorder, urine contains— (A) Amino acid (B) Inorganic ions (C) Glucose (D) Epithelial cells
8. Mammillary bodies are attached to the ventral side of— (A) Olfactory lobe (B) Cerebral hemisphere (C) Diencephalon (D) Medulla oblongata
9. Argentaffin cells are associated with— (A) Tumour (B) Heart muscle (C) Pericardium (D) Pelvis of kidney
10. Sweating on palm and sole due to psychic stimuli is called— (A) Bradykinin (B) Blushing (C) Cold sweat (D) None of these Ans : (C)
11. A capsule of Tenon is associated with— (A) Eyeball (B) Brain (C) Skin (D) Kidney Ans : (A)
12. Which of the following law is associated with the fact that anterior spinal nerve roots contain only motor fibres and posterior roots only sensory fibers? (A) Magendie’s law (B) Bell’s law (C) Both (A) and (B) (D) None of these
13. In birds— (A) Left oviduct and right aortic arch is present (B) Left oviduct and left aortic arch are present (C) Right oviduct, left ovary and right aortic arch are present (D) Left oviduct, left ovary and right aortic arch are present
14. Ancestral amphibians were tetrapods that evolved during— (A) Devonian period (B) Carboniferous period (C) Jurassic period (D) Cretaceous period )
15. Community health services involves— (A) Control of communicable diseases (B) School and health education (C) Awareness of clean environment (D) All the above
16. The active rolling over of endodermal and mesodermal cells from the embryo surface into the interior is defined as— (A) Ingression (B) Involution (C) Epiboly (D) Inversion
17. The wall of the heart is made up of— (A) Epicardium (B) Myocardium (C) Endocardium (D) All the above
18. Genetic counselors can identify heterozygous individuals by— (A) Height of individual (B) Colour of individual (C) Screening procedures (D) All the above
19. Which of the following enzyme is secreted by intestinal mucosa that remains closely associated with the microvilli? (A) Peptidase (B) Disaccharidase (C) Trypsin (D) Both (A) and (B)
20. Which of the following is absorbed by intestinal mucosa by active transport? (A) Galactose (B) Glucose (C) Fructose (D) Both (A) and (B)
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.