Recall the opening scenario. Jeremiah is a 7-year-old child who has Down syndrome. He has been relatively healthy after some GI and ear problems in early childhood. His early intervention programs and how his entrance into school have provided a strong and nurturing environment for leaming
1. How will you decide if the physical growth and psychological development that Jeremiah is demonstrating are what would be expected for a child with his condition? What regular physical assessments are needed, due to some common accompanying health problems seen in children with Down syndrome?
2. Based on his history of frequent otitis media, what assessments will you perform now? See Chapter 19 for ideas.
3. What is the genetic basis for Down syndrome? Why are old parents more at risk for having a child with the syndrome
4. Find evidence-based practice guidelines to help you plan some phyilcal activities that Jeremiah is likely to enjoy. How will you integrate them into his family and school ife?
5. Jeremiahs parents are requesting information about what plans they should make for his care when they start planning for retirement. How can you assist them in locating resources to assist with the future care that Jeremiah will need as he grows into teen years and young adulthood?
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.