Write a memo from the CEO setting up a meeting of William Light’s staff to discuss the organisations new budget.
Aptech P/L is an Australian IT company in the entertainment industry. Aptech is seeking new graduate staff in web design; app design; programming; cyber security and; network administration.
Submit the following 4 documents to the facilitator.
1. Write a job application letter nominating one of the above positions. The letter needs to summarise your skills and interests and convince the reader that your CV is worth reading and that you are a good candidate for the job.
Aptech’s address is 356 Technology St Adelaide and the person you need to address your application to is the HR Manager Ms Bessie Badbreath.
2. Write a response letter from Bessie to you which sets up an interview for the position. You need to specify the location, date and time and who will be interviewing you. Also that you need to bring your transcripts and work experience evidence.
3. Write a memo from Bessie to the Managers of each of the five project areas (first paragraph above) looking for staff setting up interview times with the selected candidates.
4. As the Manager for New Apps Development send Bessie an email confirming that you will attend the interview at the specified time.
Assume you are to prepare a short justification report for William Light Professional Education P/L asking for new computer technology. You are given the following instructions on the order of information to use in the report
• Use the first person
• Create a title
• Develop a series of headings
• Open by stating the proposed changes and then go straight into the current problems of computing software being inadequate for the size of the company. (introduction)
• Start the body of the report with some concrete examples of the advantages of the new software. Briefly explain the advantages. Present the problem of the existing system.
Place the conclusions and recommendations at the end of the report.
Follow the link below to read and review: Purdue OWL ‘Avoiding plagiarism’
• Write a short report not more than 100 words on ‘avoiding plagiarism in business writing’
Write an example of a reference from (a) the internet and (b) a paper journal using Harvard referencing https://www.adelaide.edu.au/writingcentre/docs/harvard-style-guide.pdf
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.