You Decide Reflection
The purpose of this applicationis to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected DNP competencies acquired through the NR706 course.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
CO1: Explore computer technology issues in nursing informatics (PO #7).
CO2: Distinguish between the contributions of computer science, information science, and nursing science to nursing informatics (PO #7).
CO5: Determine human factor issues in nursing informatics (PO #7).
CO7: Analyze systems management issues in nursing informatics (PO #7).
CO10: Formulate strategies using healthcare technology and informatics to improve patient safety and health outcomes for quality improvement of advanced nursing practice (PO #6).
This assignment is worth a total of 100 points.
Submit your completed application under the Dropbox tab by Wednesday11:59 p.m. MT of Week 8 as directed.
1. The You Decide Reflectionis worth 100 points and will be graded on quality of self-assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
2. Create your essay using Microsoft Word(a part of Microsoft Office), which is the required format for all Chamberlain College of Nursing documents. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word document because it will end in “.docx”
3. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q&A forum.
4. The length of the reflection is to be within three to six pages excluding title page and reference pages.
5. APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
Note: Introduction – Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association(2010, p. 63).
a. You Decide Reflection
Preparing Your Reflection
The DNP Essentials (AACN, 2006)outline a number ofinformation systems and technologycompetencies for theDNP-prepared nurse. Reflect on the NR706 course readings, discussion threads, and applications you have completed across this course and write a reflective essay regarding the extent to which you feel you are now prepared to:
1. “Design, select, use, and evaluate programs that evaluate and monitor outcomes of care, care systems, and quality improvement including consumer use of healthcare information systems.
2. Analyze and communicate critical elements necessary to the selection, useand evaluation of healthcare information systems and patient care technology.
3. Demonstrate the conceptual ability and technical skills to develop and executean evaluation plan involving data extraction from practice informationsystems and databases.
4. Provide leadership in the evaluation and resolution of ethical and legal issueswithin healthcare systems relating to the use of information, informationtechnology, communication networks, and patient care technology.
5. Evaluate consumer health information sources for accuracy, timeliness, and appropriateness” (AACN, 2006, p. 13).
American Association of Colleges of Nursing [AACN]. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice.Washington, DC: Author.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.