Your Learning Team must select from the following list or select another company with facilitator approval. In all cases, the company must be public and have public information. If a company has more than one division, select one division to develop the strategic plan. Lower bandwidth links are noted with an asterisk. The purpose of a strategic plan is to define and focus resources to meet a company’s needs and enable superior performance. The strategic HRM plan must focus on how, as a business partner, HRM helps ensure the leadership and workforce are prepared for creating a successful future
List of Approved Companies
Microsoft® Intel® Roche Pharmaceutical® Raytheon®
General Electric® Pearson® Toyota® Citigroup®
Boeing* ® Target® Pepsi-Co® Texaco®
Hewlett-Packard® Dell® Starbucks*® Honeywell®
Alcon® Nike® Ford® EDC Publishing®
American Express® ARCO® BEA Systems® Cisco®
DuPont*® McDonalds*® UPS® Glaxo Smith Kline®
Home Depot*® KPMG® Monsanto® Kroger*®
· Select a company from the above list that interests you. Each team member must research onecompany as a prospective focus for the final project.
· Research the company’s HR Web site for internally and externally disseminated documents, mission and vision statements, and the company’s core competencies.
· Review each member’s organizational research and core competencies, and choose your company.
· Prepare a 200- to 350-word paper that provides an overview of your selected company. Provide the company’s name, core competencies (primary business objectives and product lines) it’s mission or vision , and an explanation of why your team selected this company for its project.
· Write your paper in 3rd person. (See Writing Tips posted in Main Forum on how to write in 3rd person).
· Use References: from your research. Use at least two separate sources.
· Cite your references. If you used an electronic source, include the link. Make sure you use in-text citations in the body of the paper to identify any work that relies upon information from another source. Even if you have re-written researched work in your own words (paraphrased) you must cite your source. See our Free Tips posted in the Main Forum for tips on how to format your references.
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Tutorpro Homework Help Services
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.