Your task is to prepare an individual, written, action plan and you must submit this to the lecturer (Week 4).
1. Read “Ways of thinking about our values” and “Giving Voice to Values: A brief introduction” which are available on the Moodle site for this course – See Assignment 1 resources
2. Read the scenario you have self-selected.
3. Place yourself in the position of the person in your chosen scenario: what should you say, to whom, when and how?
4. In order to answer these questions consider the following:
• What are the main arguments you are trying to counter? That is, what are the reasons and rationalizations you need to address?
• What is at stake for the key parties (including those who disagree with you)?
• What levers/arguments could you use to influence those with whom you disagree?
• What is your most powerful and persuasive response to the reasons and rationalizations you need to address? To whom should the arguments be made? When and in what context?
Log onto Moodle and submit your assignments in Moodle. For this to work your computer needs to have the latest Java updates and a recent W3C compliant web browsers. E.g. Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer has mixed results, so please try a different browser if you experience issues. See https://federation.edu.au/staff/learning-and-teaching/clipp/elearning-hub/moodle-lms/how-to/submit-an-assignment
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level or professional level, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension.A 100% refund is guaranteed.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Tutorpro support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
At Tutorpro, we have top rated masters and PhD writers who will help you tacke that homework and score A+ grade. Tutorpro services covers all levels of education : high school, college, university undergraduate, masters and PhD academic level.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Tutorpro academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.